Neon Nettle
© 2020 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Our Writers T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2020 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

Fox News Host Suspended By Twitter For Showing Tweet From Saudi Terrorists

Pete Hegseth was suspended by Twitter on Saturday

 on 9th December 2019 @ 9.00pm
hegseth   s tweet also included a screenshot of the alleged terrorist   s tweet © press
Hegseth’s tweet also included a screenshot of the alleged terrorist’s tweet.

Fox News host Pete Hegseth was suspended by Twitter on Saturday for showing a tweet from the alleged Saudi military official who shot up a Naval Air Station (NAS) in Pensacola last week.

Hegseth wrote in an Instagram post:

“Yesterday, I was BANNED from [Twitter] — because I posted a screen shot of the terrorist from Florida tweeting his Islamist motivations. That’s it, a screen shot of a terrorist in his own words.

If they can ban me, they will ban anyone. We need to fight back. Heck, I posted the terrorist screen shot on this post too, so stay tune for [Instagram] banning me too. Big tech does the bidding of the Left, especially to include anyone who speaks truth about the threat of radical Islam.”

on sunday  six saudi nationals were detained by authorities over friday s shooting attack naval air station pensacola © press
On Sunday, Six Saudi nationals were detained by authorities over Friday's shooting attack Naval Air Station Pensacola

The Tweet that Twitter demanded Hegseth remove, said:

"Here’s the (now-blocked) tweet from the Saudi Islamist, [suspect’s name], who murdered 3 brave Americans in Florida. The coward posted it just hours before his terrorist attack.

This is Islamist terror. No reason to ever mince words. Saudi Arabia must be held to account.”

Hegseth’s tweet also included a screenshot of the alleged terrorist’s tweet.

In a follow-up Instagram post, Hegseth posted his response to Twitter in his appeal over their decision to suspend him.

among the six suspects include three who allegedly filmed friday   s nas attack © press
Among the six suspects include three who allegedly filmed Friday’s NAS attack.

The message that he typed stated:

“You blocked me b/c I shared the words — and motivation — of an Islamist terrorist. What are you afraid of? @FoxNews”

On Sunday, Six Saudi nationals were detained by authorities over Friday's shooting attack Naval Air Station Pensacola, officials have revealed.

Among the six suspects include three who allegedly filmed Friday’s NAS attack.

A gunman opened fire at the air station on Friday morning, killing three and wounding several other people.

The Pensacola gunman was an aviation student from Saudi Arabia, the Associated Press reported.

Now, according to a report by the New York Times, six Saudis were detained after the shooting, with three of those six having allegedly filmed the attack as it was unfolding in Pensacola.

[READ MORE] Muslim Democrat, Who Says Christian Prayer is Offensive, Arrested for Charity Fraud

Share this post:
tags: Fox News | Twitter

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Whatfinger banner

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT