Video Emerges of Prince Andrew Inside Epstein’s 'House of Horrors' Mansion
Queen's son responds saying he's 'appalled' by sex abuse claims surrounding his ex-friend
Video has emerged that was shot in 2010 and shows Britain's Prince Andrew inside Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion - dubbed the "House of Horrors" by investigators and alleged victims.
The footage was filmed on December 6, 2010, and shows Andrew, the Duke of York, waving goodbye to a mystery woman as she leaves Epstein's Manhattan residence.
The prince, Queen Elizabeth II's second-born son, emerges in the video shortly after Clinton-linked pedophile Epstein was seen leaving with a young blonde woman.
The video has surfaced as Prince Andrew finally broke his silence amid rising questions about his relationship with Epstein in the wake of his death earlier this month.
SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO
Early on Monday, Buckingham Palace released a statement on behalf of Prince Andrew, saying:
"The Duke of York has been appalled by the recent reports of Jeffrey Epstein's alleged crimes.
"His Royal Highness deplores the exploitation of any human being and the suggestion he would condone, participate in or encourage any such behavior is abhorrent."
After the new video emerged, a source told The Mail on Sunday: "The Prince looked entirely at ease in Epstein's house.
"There were girls coming and going.
"One, who came out of the house with Epstein about an hour before Prince Andrew said goodbye to the brunette, was tiny and shivering.
"It was a particularly cold New York December day.
"What I remember most is the constant procession of girls and women going to and from the house.
"It was chilling to see. Everyone knew by that point that Epstein was a convicted pedophile, yet he was flaunting his lifestyle in plain sight.
"When the Prince came to the door I was stunned. He looked totally at ease.
"He said a few words to the girl, who was very pretty, and then she walked off down the street in the direction of Central Park.
"If I hadn't known it was Prince Andrew, I would have thought he owned the place.
"He looked so comfortable and relaxed as he stood there at the door.
"He didn't appear to have a concern in the world as he smiled and waved goodbye to the girl.
"It was only as the girl walked off that he glanced around the door frame, almost as if to check no one was watching."
Daily Mail a diffusé une vidéo prise devant le domicile de #JeffreyEpstein à Manhattan, le 6 décembre 2010. (#Epstein avait déjà été condamné en 2008). Le #princeAndrew semble à son aise et accompagne une femme à la porte. pic.twitter.com/QVZ88GyTE3— Histoires Royales (@ActusRoyales) August 18, 2019
It also emerged on Sunday that Andrew hosted the pedophile and his entourage at Balmoral.
One of the young women on the trip told the Daily Mail how the prince personally welcomed the party to the castle in mid-1999 – after the disgraced US financier had already begun recruiting dozens of underage girls as sex slaves.
The prince has been dogged by accusations of a lack of judgment about his links with Epstein.
The duke has now quit his role as UK trade envoy after the fallout from the Central Park photos.
#PrinceAndrew has fled to Spain on a private jet with his live-in ex-wife Sarah Ferguson, as the heat continues to rise in the child sex trafficking case against his recently-deceased friend #JeffreyEpstein.— Neon Nettle (@NeonNettle) August 15, 2019
READ MORE: https://t.co/LcP3rEokNo
Buckingham Palace has issued strong denials over claims from a woman who said she was forced to have under-age sex with the duke.
Virginia Roberts alleged in court papers in Florida that she was forced to have sex with Andrew when she was 17, which is under the age of consent in the state.
She alleged she had sex with Andrew "three times, including one orgy" in London, at Epstein's New York home, and at an "orgy" on his private island in the Caribbean.
But Buckingham Palace has branded the allegations "false and without any foundation," stating: "Any suggestion of impropriety with under-age minors" by the duke was "categorically untrue."
Epstein, 66, killed himself in his jail cell in New York earlier this month after being charged with sex trafficking.
The financier's visit to Balmoral is thought to have taken place in late summer or early autumn – when the Queen is likely to have been in residence.
Speaking on condition of anonymity yesterday, the woman who joined Epstein at Balmoral 20 years ago recalled making "chitchat" with the prince.
"He was really nice. He was very polite. [He had his] guard up," said the woman, who was then a model in her 20s.
She told how the group stayed overnight at the 52-bedroom castle and spent the following day being entertained in the grounds.
Epstein and his entourage visited the estate as part of a week-long trip to the UK, during which they also stayed at the London home of Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's ex-partner who has been accused of lining up underage girls for him to have sex with.
The woman who joined them on the trip – not long after she had started giving sexual massages to Epstein – recalled how she had felt like she was in a "fairytale," brushing with royalty.
But now she says she had no idea why she was ever included in the visit.
"Why was I really there?" she said.
"Did [Epstein] really enjoy my company all that much or was I being prepped to end up being sent out like a gift to some people?"
She avoided any plans Epstein may have had for her that evening by retiring to bed early.
Nearly a year later, in June 2000, Epstein and Miss Maxwell attended a party at Windsor Castle hosted by the Queen to mark Andrew's 40th birthday, Princess Anne's 50th, Princess Margaret's 70th and Prince William's 18th.