MAGA Hat Kid Suspended By Twitter, Leftists Continue Violent Threats Unscathed
Despite multiple aggressive and violent threats from leftists, non have been suspended
Just days after the viral image of schoolboy 'MAGA hat kid' Nick Sandmann released a statement outlining what happened with the Native Indian protester at the Lincoln Memorial, Twitter has now suspended his account.
[UPDATE] The Twitter account of Nick Sandmann was deleted due to it being a fake profile according to sources. We have updated this article accordingly.
Despite multiple aggressive and violent threats from leftists, even inclduing celebrities like Kathy Griffin and Reza Aslan, the blue tick brigade have remained untouched by the platform.
Reza Aslan Tweeted:
Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kids?
Kathy Grifin Tweeted:
Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again.
And a not so aggressive Morgan J. Freeman Tweeted:
I’m sorry, but you’ll never get the benefit of the doubt if you’re wearing a #MAGA cap.
Sandmann has now become a figure of hate overnight, but people forget one small detail, he's still a minor.
Regardless of the media narrative, which has been debunked not just by Sandmann's statement but also by different camera angles, the left is continuing on their tirade of abuse.
Sandmann, who is a junior at Covington Catholic High School, said Native American elder Nathan Phillips approached him:
“it was clear to me that he had singled me out for a confrontation, although I am not sure why.”
In the statement, Sandmann raised several points that seem to validate numerous videos and reports that debunked first viral videos by left-leaning outlets.
The media narrative was that group of students were “mocking” Phillips, but in addition to the statement and videos, that doesn't seem to be the case.
Verbal attacks ignored by media
Sandmann noted the nearby group of Black Hebrew Israelites, who shouted verbal attacks at both the gathered Native Americans and the Catholic students.
Of course, the Independent spun the story claiming the boy's mum blamed “black Muslims” for the encounter.
According to the Independent:
The woman’s son was reportedly alongside several wearing Make America Great Again (Maga) hats who were criticized for apparently taunting Nathan Phillips, surrounding him and chanting “build the wall, build the wall.”
But she claimed, “black Muslims” had been harassing the group from the private, all-male Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky who were said to be in the capital to attend the anti-abortion March for Life.
Honest question. Have you ever seen a more punchable face than this kid’s? pic.twitter.com/jolQ7BZQPD— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) January 20, 2019
Ps. The reply from the school was pathetic and impotent. Name these kids. I want NAMES. Shame them. If you think these fuckers wouldn’t dox you in a heartbeat, think again. https://t.co/IS80wiaQ7v— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) January 20, 2019
I’m sorry but you’ll never get the benefit of the doubt if you’re wearing a #MAGA cap.— Morgan J. Freeman (@mjfree) January 21, 2019
Sandmann claimed that Phillips and several other Native American protesters approached them, which was confirmed by videos from multiple angles despite the media's initial narrative that the Covington students approached them.
According to the DailyCaller: Sandmann went on to explain that, after the barrage of verbal attacks coming from the first group, he felt that the best thing he could do is remain calm and silent and not make any threatening moves.
I believed that by remaining motionless and calm, I was helping to diffuse[sic] the situation.
I realized everyone had cameras and that perhaps a group of adults was trying to provoke a group of teenagers into a larger conflict.
I said a silent prayer that the situation would not get out of hand.
The confrontation ended peacefully, Sandmann said, when the buses arrived, and the students left.
But once the story started making the rounds on social media death threats were sent to both he and his parents, Sandmann said.
One person even threatened to harm him at school.
But despite the media narrative being completely debunked, the blue tick brigade continues their attacks, with not a single one being suspended by Twitter.