Neon Nettle
© 2019 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Our Writers T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2019 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

Migrant Caravan Leader, Who Issued Ultimatum to Trump, is Suspected Terrorist

Man suspected of committing terror attack in Latin America, is leading migrant group

 on 14th December 2018 @ 7.00pm
alfonso guerrero ulloa is suspected of being involved in a bombing 30 years ago © press
Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa is suspected of being involved in a bombing 30 years ago

One of the leaders of a group caravan migrants, that descended on the US Consulate in Tijuana, Mexico last week, is suspected of committing a terrorist attack 30 years ago, according to reports.

Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa rallied together around 100 caravan migrants and gave President Trump an ultimatum to either grant them asylum in the United States or pay them $50,000 to return to their countries of origin.

One of the groups' leaders told reporters that the $50k demand was a small price to pay "compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras."

Among other demands were that asylum seekers be processed faster and in greater numbers and that deportations be halted.

Now it has emerged that Ulloa, who organized a group that made the demands, is accused of being involved in a 1987 bombing of a Chinese restaurant.

The terror attack injured six American soldiers that were stationed in Honduras.

migrant group leader alfonso guerrero ulloa is suspected of planting a bomb in 1987 © press
Migrant group leader Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa is suspected of planting a bomb in 1987

According to a report by the San Diego Tribune-Union, Ulloa claims he was falsely accused of attacking a Chinese restaurant in Honduras in 1987.

He has been living outside Honduras for 30 years, according to an online petition, in which he wrote that he wanted the U.S. government to exonerate him for the crimes.

According to the Daily Wire, the group of migrants that Ulloa led to the U.S. Consulate demanded in a letter that they either receive immediate asylum or $50,000 each to return home.

They also called for the removal of U.S. economic and military interests in Honduras, which they blame for the nation's current poor conditions.

the group of around 100 migrants demanded entry to the us or  50 000 to leave © press
The group of around 100 migrants demanded entry to the US or $50,000 to leave

In October 1987, The New York Times reported: "Mexico has granted permanent asylum in its embassy here to a man suspected of planting a bomb that exploded in a Chinese restaurant in August, slightly wounding six United States soldiers and a Honduran civilian."

The U.S. accused the Mexican government of "harboring a 'terrorist' in violation of all international conventions," and launched a covert protest of the Mexican government in response.

Ulloa was first implicated by a Felix Fernando Castro Martinez, who confessed to taking part in the bombing.

However, Martinez later retracted his confession, charging that the military had tortured him.

A spokesman for the Honduran armed forces, Juan SierraFonseco, said there was ''a lot of incriminating evidence'' that Mr. Guerrero Ulloa planted the bomb, which exploded on Aug. 8 in the China Palace, near the largest United States military base in Honduras.

The Mexican Ambassador, Francisco Correa, later confirmed that Ulloa was granted asylum to ''protect his personal safety.''

[RELATED] Caravan Migrants Demand Trump Gives Them Entry to the US or $50k Each to Go Home

Share this post:

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Whatfinger banner

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT