105 Illegal Aliens, Including Pedophiles and Gang Members, Arrested in ICE Raid
Major raids sweep New Jersey, arresting over 100 criminal illegal immigrants
105 illegal aliens have been arrested during a sweeping raid across the state of New Jersey, with pedophiles, child abusers, and violent gang members among those apprehended by ICE agents.
The criminals were arrested in a widespread Immigration and Customs Enforcement operation a couple of weeks ago.
ICE officials announced the sting resulted in the arrest of over a hundred illegal aliens, with 80 percent of those caught having prior criminal convictions or pending criminal charges.
This is the latest in a series of major raids by immigration authorities across the New England area’s sanctuary cities as the number of undocumented criminals continues to rise.
According to Breitbart, four of the 105 illegal aliens had Interpol warrants, meaning they were wanted in other countries for violent crimes, drug charges, and fraud.
At least four of the illegal aliens arrested were either convicted child sex offenders or convicted child abusers.
A handful of the illegal aliens arrested were members of gangs such as the El Salvadorian MS-13 Gang or the 18th Street Gang.
ICE officials provided a list of some of those arrested in the raid:
- A 59-year-old Korean national, who has an Interpol warrant to serve his sentence for the crime of indecent acts by compulsion causing bodily injury.
- A 44-year-old Korean national, who has an Interpol warrant to serve his sentence for the crime of distribution of psychotropic drugs.
- A 34-year-old Ecuadorian national, who has an Interpol warrant for the crime of fraud.
- A 54-year-old Russian national, who has an Interpol warrant for the crime of large-scale fraud.
- A 35-year-old Ecuadorian national, who has a conviction of forcible touching on a child.
- A 35-year-old Venezuelan national, who has a conviction of distribution of narcotics.
- A 52-year-old Mexican national, who has a conviction of promoting prostitution with a child.
- A 34-year-old Honduran national, who has a conviction of Endangering the Welfare of a Child.
- A 43-year-old Canadian national, who has a conviction of distribution of narcotics on school grounds.
- A 25-year-old previously deported Guatemalan national, who was arrested for aggravated assault and possession of a weapon. An ICE detainer was lodged with Middlesex County Jail but they refused to honor the ICE detainer and released the subject.
- A 28-year-old Egyptian national, who has three convictions for possession and distribution of narcotics.
- A 41-year-old Taiwanese national, who has convictions for extortion and bank fraud.
- A 38-year-old Cuban national, who has a conviction for aggravated criminal sexual contact.
- A 48-year-old Jamaican national, who has convictions for conspiracy to commit robbery and possession of a weapon.
- A 28-year-old El Salvadorian national, who is a member of MS-13.
- A 19-year-old Mexican national, who is a member of the 18th street gang.
- A 31-year-old Mexican national, who is a member of the Surenos-13th street gang.
The majority of the illegal aliens arrested in the New Jersey raid are from either Mexico or Central America.
This is the second major illegal immigration raid in the last couple of weeks on the East Coast.
As Breitbart News reported, 50 illegal aliens who were suspected of drug dealing and trafficking were arrested last week in a raid that spread across the New England area’s sanctuary cities, which shield criminal illegal aliens from deportation.