Neon Nettle
© 2018 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Write For Us T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2018 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

Emmanuel Macron Grants Asylum To ISIS leader who Slaughtered 1,700 soldiers

Videos and images of the unarmed cadets being brutally beheaded,

By: Riva Mendoza  |@NeonNettle
 on 15th June 2018 @ 5.50pm
videos and images of the unarmed cadets being brutally beheaded © press
Videos and images of the unarmed cadets being brutally beheaded,

The Islamic State (ISIS) leader, who posed as a refugee was granted political asylum in France by Emmanuel Macron, was responsible for the 2014 slaughter of some 1,700 soldiers near the northern Iraq town. 

Hundreds of Shia soldiers were slaughtered after they fled camp Speicher, a former US military base before being rounded up by the Sunni Islamist fighters on June 12, 2014.

Videos and images of the unarmed cadets being brutally beheaded, chocked and shot before being dumped in an unmarked grave were posted online by the jihadist terrorist group.

emmanuel macron grants asylum to isis leader who slaughtered 1 700 soldiers

The Express reports: “Ahmed Hamdane Mahmoud Ayach El Aswadi was being held at Tikrit’s Tasfirat Salah Eddine prison on terrorism charges, but was freed by Islamic State jihadists after they took control of the town and of its prison in June 2014,” the interior ministry official, who spoke on condition of anonymity, told the AFP news agency.

The ISIS “emir,” he said, “took part in the Camp Speicher massacre”. The Iraqi official added that witnesses had told prison officials that the ISIS leader has “personally” executed some 103 soldiers that day.

Mr. El Aswadi, 33, arrived in France in the summer of 2016 and was granted refugee status in June 2017, according to French interior minister Gérard Collomb, who also confirmed that the terror suspect had been given a 10-year resident card.

emmanuel macron grants asylum to isis leader who slaughtered 1 700 soldiers © press

French intelligence officials put him under surveillance the following month after Interpol issued a “red notice” for him at the request of Iraqi authorities, Mr. Collomb added.

He is currently being held in pre-trial detention on suspicion of war crimes and murder in connection with a terrorist enterprise, among other terror charges. His protected status has since been revoked by French authorities.

Mr. Collomb did not say why it took so long to arrest the man, who he described as a “senior” ISIS member who had been involved in “abominable crimes”.

The suspect, for his part, denies being a senior member of ISIS and playing an active role in the Camp Speicher killings.

On Sunday, his lawyer Mohamed El Monsaf Hamdi denounced an “injustice,” saying that his client had “fought against” – and not alongside – ISIS jihadists in Iraq.

Mr. Collomb also said that the new, controversial immigration bill currently working its way through parliament’s upper and lower houses would “strengthen” background checks on refugees seeking asylum in France.

Share this post:
tags: ISIS | France

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Whatfinger banner

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT