Neon Nettle
© 2019 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Our Writers T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2019 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

Syrian Boy Claims He Was 'Recruited' To Stage Chemical Attack In Syria

Boy says he participated in a fake chemical attack in Douma

 on 19th April 2018 @ 3.51pm
interview broadcast on russia 24 tv © press
Interview broadcast on Russia 24 TV

A Syrian boy has claimed he has 'unwittingly' participated in a fake chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which prompted a coalition airstrike from British, French and US forces last week. 

In an interview with Russia 24 TV, Hassan Diab tells the interviewer that he was 'lured' into a local hospital where he was grabbed by an unknown couple before being doused with water and filmed.

“We were in the basement. Mom told me that today we don’t have anything to eat and that we will eat tomorrow. We heard a cry outside, calling ‘go to the hospital.’ We ran to the hospital and as soon as I entered, they grabbed me and started pouring water on me,” Diab said, according to a translation from Sputnik News.

SCROLL DOWN FOR VIDEO

swedish human rights doctors  they have found evidence that the chemical attack on syrian civilians was a staged © press
Swedish human Rights Doctors, they have found evidence that the chemical attack on Syrian civilians was a staged

Infowars reports: Diab appears fine in the interview with no evidence or symptoms indicating he suffered a recent chemical attack.

Alexander Kots that he did not believe there were any chemical weapons, and that oblivious participant, including his son, were later fed snacks at the hospital.

“There were no chemical weapons. I smoked outside and felt nothing. I entered the hospital and saw my family. Militants gave them dates, cookies and rice for participating in this film and released everyone to their homes,” Diab’s father said.

Side-by-side comparison photos were created after some claimed on social media that the boy in the video was not Diab.

According to a group of Swedish human Rights Doctors, they have found evidence that the chemical attack on Syrian civilians was a staged 'false flag' orchestrated by the White Helmets.The doctors claim that the video showing the chemical attack by the Syrian government forces are not genuine, describing it as counterfeit.'

The boy’s testimony comes as neocons pressure President Trump to continue a military campaign started last Friday, where coalition forces launched missile strikes at specific targets in Damascus.

Share this post:
tags: Syria | False Flag

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Whatfinger banner

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT