Prince Andrew 'Should Be FBI's Next Target,' Ghislaine Maxwell's Victims Warn
Legal team demands investigations into British Duke and other Epstein accomplices
Ghislaine Maxwell's victims' lawyers have warned that Britain's Prince Andrew "should be the FBI's next target" after the predator was jailed for 20 years for child sex trafficking charges.
On Tuesday, the judge sentenced 60-year-old Maxwell to two decades in prison after she was convicted for her role in deceased pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's child abuse ring.
Maxwell's victims' legal team is now demanding investigations into Andrew and Epstein's other powerful friends.
Child sex predator Maxwell was yesterday jailed after a court heard how she trafficked vulnerable teenagers to billionaire pedophile Epstein's various properties in Manhattan and the US Virgin Islands for him and his friends to abuse between 1994 and 2004.
Lawyers representing Epstein's victims have now urged US authorities to investigate Andrew, the Duke of York.
The British prince's role in the Epstein scandal led to his spectacular fall from grace.
The duke, 62, has largely withdrawn from public life since reaching a $14.6 million out-of-court settlement with his child rape victim Virginia Roberts Giuffre earlier this year.
Miss Roberts claimed she was trafficked by Epstein when she was a minor so she could be sexually abused by Andrew.
The Queen subsequently stripped the duke of his HRH status, military titles, and royal patronages.
He has always denied the allegations.
Maxwell, the daughter of media tycoon Robert Maxwell, met Andrew while studying history at the University of Oxford in the early 1980s.
The duke later invited the disgraced socialite and her pedophile boyfriend Epstein to Windsor Castle and the Sandringham estate.
Speaking outside New York's federal court, Lisa Bloom, who represents several Epstein victims, said: "We call upon the FBI to fully investigate Prince Andrew.
"Virginia Giuffre's civil case should be just the beginning.
"Everyone associated with Epstein and Maxwell should be carefully investigated."
Spencer Kuvin, who represents several of Epstein and Maxwell's victims, told the Mirror: "Obviously, Andrew is one of the targets they will be looking into.
"He should definitely be concerned, but... if he did nothing wrong, then come forward and tell the full story to the FBI, not the media."
When asked about others possibly linked to Maxwell and Epstein, Brad Edwards added: "Let's hope they're the next target.
"If we have anything to do with it, they will be."
In January 2020, then US Attorney for the Southern District of New York Geoffrey Berman said: "To date, Prince Andrew has provided zero cooperation."
US investigators later applied to the British government to hand over the duke to give evidence through a "Mutual Legal Assistance" request to the Home Office, bypassing Buckingham Palace.
If approved, the FBI could ask Andrew to be compelled to go to a British court to give evidence under oath as a witness.
The Home Office has refused to comment on the status of the MLA.