Neon Nettle
© 2022 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Our Writers T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2022 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

Loudoun Rapist Dropped from Sex Offender Registry after Official Says He's a 'Victim'

'Boy in a skirt' scrubbed from register at request of 'woke' county board member

 on 28th January 2022 @ 11.00pm
the convicted loudoun county schools rapist has been dropped from the sex offenders registry © press
The convicted Loudoun County Schools rapist has been dropped from the sex offenders registry

The Loudoun County Schools "boy in a skirt," who was convicted of raping schoolgirls, has been dropped from the sex offenders registry after a "woke" county board member claimed the rapist is actually the "victim."

The move comes on the heels of a juvenile court judge ruling to place the Virginia teenager on the sex offender registry for life for sexually assaulting at least two students in high schools.

The unidentified male student previously pled "no contest" after he was found guilty on two counts of sodomy for an assault in May at Stone Bridge High School and another in October at Broad Run High School.

He was placed on probation by Judge Pamela Brooks on January 12 and has since remained in custody at the juvenile rehabilitation center.

The boy was initially meant to be placed on the adult sex offender registry before his attorney intervened claiming that the prosecution did not submit a motion requesting it. 

Following the hearing, Brooks agreed to drop the registration request on the grounds that her ruling could change depending on if any major developments happened prior to the boy's release.

the  woke  skirt wearing teen was found guilty of attacking and sexually assaulting his female classmates in school bathrooms © press
The 'woke' skirt-wearing teen was found guilty of attacking and sexually assaulting his female classmates in school bathrooms

“This court made an error in my initial ruling,” Loudoun County Judge Pamela Brooks said in announcing her decision, as WTOP News reported.

“The court is not vain enough to think it’s perfect, but I want to get it right.”

The 15-year-old boy, whose name is withheld due to his age, was found guilty of two counts of sodomy relating to the incident on May 28, 2021, at Stone Bridge High School, as well as another incident at Broad Run High School on October 6, as Neon Nettle previously reported.

There was also another alleged assault victim, but he was never charged.

He is on supervised probation until he turns 18 at a locked juvenile treatment center.

Brooks ruled to drop the boy from the registry in a Thursday hearing.

Commonwealth Attorney Buta Biberaj, who said prior that the boy was released from jail due to having no “history” of assault, argued that putting him on the registration was for the community’s safety and wellbeing.

Biberaj was elected in 2019 after receiving $850,000 from a political action committee funded by left-wing billionaire George Soros.

“I can’t rest on it being immaturity,” Biberaj said in a discussion about the boy’s status as a minor, requesting he remains on the registry until the age of 30.

The attorneys defending the boy, William Mann, Jonathan Moore, and Caleb Kershner — who sits on the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors — pushed the narrative that the boy was a victim.

Kershner said he is the center of “a national media outcry” and that this has resulted in a high level of scrutiny.

“We are setting him up for failure,” Kershner, a Republican, claimed in his closing remarks.

“We’ve never concentrated on [the boy] — we’re not even giving this young man a chance.”

The board member also said the 15-year-old has been “cheated” by the “failure of the system.”

Scott Smith, the father of the victim raped at Stone Bridge High School, believes it is his family that has been wronged by the system.

He released a statement after the hearing describing how he and his wife are “heartbroken” and “mad at how the justice system and the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s attorney has let down [his] daughter, as well as the other victims of his predatory actions.”

“The person who committed these horrible crimes against these three young women will not have to bear the shame at being known as a lifetime registered sex offender, as he was originally sentenced,” said Smith.

“Rather, we are now concerned more than ever that this change in his legal status may put other parents’ daughters at risk of harm in the future.”

parents have been arguing that loudoun county schools  protects rapists © press
Parents have been arguing that Loudoun County Schools 'protects rapists'

Jason Miyares, the new attorney general in Virginia, has said that his office plans to investigate the district after the school board allegedly sought to cover up the incidents amid efforts to approve a transgender bathroom policy.

Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) failed to report the May 2021 rape on statistics mandatory to provide the state.

LCPS launched an internal probe after Miyares announced his own.

Fight for Schools, a parent-led group in Virginia, has said LCPS must release the independent investigation it claims to have conducted but is keeping private due to alleged attorney-client privilege.

[RELATED] 'Woke' Teen Who Raped Child in Loudoun County School Just 'Wanted Sex,' Mom Claims

Share:
tags: woke | school
Steve Quayle Neon Nettle telegram

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT
on Nettle">BOOKMARK US NEXT on Nettle">BOOKMARK US NEXT on Nettle">BOOKMARK US NEXT