Mysterious Concrete Wall Erected in Front of White House without Explanation
The wall’s construction began on the White House’s north lawn
A concrete wall is being erected outside the Biden White House without an explanation for the supposed security measure.
Live video feeds of the building were also taken offline.
Sometimes, the construction of security barriers can occur ahead of foreign heads of state visits, but there have been no events scheduled or publicly announced.
The wall’s construction began on the White House’s north lawn which is located between the structure and a pre-existing iron fence.
.@ChadPergram, do you know why the White House is erecting a perimeter concrete blast and security fence directly around the building? pic.twitter.com/6l4qQEf2xG— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) January 12, 2022
The wall’s construction comes amid Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’s assertions that walls are "ineffective and racist."
Biden barriers going up... why would the Whitehouse need this? pic.twitter.com/qyN3LQM9O2— Thomas Kellogg 🇺🇸 (@oldnickels) January 12, 2022
“The strength of our union isn’t in the walls we build. Our power is found in our diversity,” Harris tweeted on November 29th, 2019.
This is what Biden tweeted in October 2020:
“We must seek not to build walls, but bridges.”
Here are some facts on the wall’s contribution, as per American Faith:
- Heavy equipment was seen creating a concrete barrier in front of the White House on Wednesday, according to The Gateway Pundit.
- There’s no official word as to the reason that the Biden administration would commission the wall and no word about what the finished construction will entail.
- Multiple photos and videos of the project have been posted to Twitter, prompting questions among conservatives.
- This news comes as the border wall between the United States and Mexico is still allowing for rampant human trafficking, according to a report just days ago by Fox News.
- A citizen journalist took a video of the wall going up in around the fountain in front of the White House.
The White House’s New Concrete Wall - “Future Proves Past” - Video ~ Richard Citizen Journalist pic.twitter.com/oZmi06kmcu— HypnoAsp 🗣 (@Hypn0Asp) January 13, 2022
The person who posted the video suggested such barriers are sometimes constructed to keep outsiders from viewing construction processes at federal buildings.
“As usual, everyone is making more out of this than they should. The simple explanation is this barrier is to keep all the zombies out after they flip the 5g switch on January 19th. As an added bonus, it will help the secret service keep Biden from wandering off again”, one Reddit user wrote.
Some users offered varied explanations that the construction could allegedly be tied with “preparation for protests” for the upcoming Supreme Court decision on vaccine mandates.