Don Lemon Sexual Assault Accuser: CNN Host Protected by Establishment Elites
The encounter was detailed in Hice's lawsuit
A man who accused Don Lemon of sexual assault has detailed his allegations against the CNN host and admitted the TV star would probably escape justice because the establishment protects him.
In 2019, Dustin Hice sued Lemon, accusing him of assaulting him in a bar in the Hamptons, New York, a year earlier.
Hice claimed Lemon put his hand down his own pants before shoving his hand in his face and touching himself.
"Anybody that acts like that in public without any fear of what it might it do to somebody or the consequences it might have, that’s a pattern," Hice told Megyn Kelly on Monday.
Lemon denied the accusation.
"I wouldn’t be surprised," Hice said.
"He’s protected by the fact that he’s African American, [a] gay man on television, and I’m just some nobody."
The encounter was detailed in Hice's lawsuit.
After trying to kibbutz with Lemon to no avail, Hice said the alleged assault occurred.
“About five or 10 minutes later, Don gets up, walks around the bar, comes up right up to me and puts his hands down his board shorts," Hice said, according to the New York Post.
"He rubs himself aggressively, his penis and whatever else down there."
"Lemon then shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff’s mustache and under Plaintiff’s nose," according to Hice’s suit.
A CNN spokesperson called Hice's actions "unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money."
The spokesperson told USA Today in a statement:
“The plaintiff in this lawsuit has previously displayed a pattern of contempt for CNN on his social media accounts."
“This claim follows his unsuccessful threats and demands for an exorbitant amount of money from Don Lemon.”