Navy SEAL Who Killed Bin Laden: Joe Biden Is 'a Worthless Politician'
Rob O’Neill slams Democrat for letting Afghanistan fall to the Taliban
The U.S. Navy SEAL Rob O’Neill who killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in 2011 has slammed Democrat Joe Biden as "a worthless politician" over his disastrous bungling of the military withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Biden's mishandling of the situation triggered the collapse of Afghanistan after his decision to immediately pull troops effectively handed the middle eastern nation to the Taliban on a silver platter.
O’Neill slammed Biden over the debacle in Afghanistan, demanding that resignations must happen from the administration.
The former SEAL said heads must roll out of respect for the men and women who died there, arguing that the fallen troops would be ashamed of the Democrat regime's actions.
O’Neill took aim at the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Milley, in a series of tweets calling on the top Biden admin official to resign.
“There are Afghans falling to their deaths off of our retreating aircraft,” O’Neill tweeted.
“Has @thejointstaff resigned yet?” O'Neill asked.
There are Afghans falling to their deaths off of our retreating aircraft. Has @thejointstaff resigned yet?— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) August 16, 2021
“Has this dude quit yet? @thejointstaff” the veteran added as he tagged Milley’s office.
Has this dude quit yet? @thejointstaff— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) August 16, 2021
- “This is the worst loss in American history. Our most popular president has vanished. Prove me wrong.”
- “Everything Democrats touch turns to s**t. Prove me wrong.”
- “My friends who died for no reason would be disgusted with this administration.”
- “Have any of our generals and admirals resigned out of disgrace yet?”
- “We’ve heard more from The Taliban than we have from the most popular president in our history. Anything @PressSec ?”
- “People are being killed trying to evacuate Kabul. But don’t worry… Jen Psaki will tell us what’s actually happening once dips**t goes to sleep.”
- “Do I have this all right?: Our border is wide open, China’s biological weapon is surging, we closed our pipelines but opened Russia’s, the Taliban is back in charge, we are defunding the police and people with penises are women. What did I miss?”
- “Joe Biden opposed the raid to kill bin Laden. At least he lost Afghanistan in 7 months.”
- “Remember when people held hands and jump to their deaths out of the twin towers? Neither does @POTUS”
Other tweets included:
This is real. Wake up. pic.twitter.com/msRC2E6bnw— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) August 16, 2021
“Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward. And Freedom will be defended” Unless a worthless politician is in charge.— Robert J. O'Neill (@mchooyah) August 15, 2021
“OUTRAGEOUS! Biden needs to address the nation TONIGHT,” Jackson said.
“If he’s not mentally capable of handling this crisis, he needs to resign IMMEDIATELY.
"America deserves better than this – OUR VETERANS DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS!
"Come out of hiding at Camp David and do your damn job!”
President Donald Trump demanded that Biden resign, saying, “What Joe Biden has done with Afghanistan is legendary.”
“It will go down as one of the greatest defeats in American history!” Trump said.
“It is time for Joe Biden to resign in disgrace for what he has allowed to happen to Afghanistan, along with the tremendous surge in COVID, the Border catastrophe, the destruction of energy independence, and our crippled economy.”