Violent Crime Skyrockets by 25 Percent under Biden's Watch
Homicides and shootings have increased exponentially
Violent crime has surged massively in large metropolitan cities in 2021 as Democrats control Washington, D.C.
Homicides and shootings have increased exponentially since Donald Trump left office.
The National Fraternal Order of Police tweeted:
As Violent Crime SURGES across America, some politicians and some in the media are gaslighting the public into thinking the Police are the Problem…— National Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) (@GLFOP) June 22, 2021
Atlanta ⬆️ 58%
Portland ⬆️ 533%
Philadelphia ⬆️ 37%
New York City ⬆️ 64%
Los Angeles ⬆️ 51%
Chicago ⬆️ 18% pic.twitter.com/5RbhbKY312
In Democrat-run Atlanta, homicides are up 58 percent.
533 percent in Democrat-run Portland.
And 37 percent in Democrat-run Philadelphia.
In Democrat-run New York City, shootings are up 54 percent.
51 percent in Democrat-run Los Angeles, and 18 percent in Democrat-run Chicago.
House Republicans have highlighting Joe Biden's “crime crisis" in a new video published Wednesday.
This is President Biden’s Crime Crisis. pic.twitter.com/pBhWAq02zy— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) June 23, 2021
Despite the obvious crime surge under Biden, leftists are blaming the crimes for 60 years on police and not Democrat leadership.
The radical organization called The American Friends Service Committee said it is helpful to defund police and instead “invest in our communities.”
1. Policing in the U.S. was established to maintain white supremacy.
2. Policing doesn’t keep us safe.
3. Body cameras, trainings, and other so-called reform measures will not end cycles of police violence.
4. Policing diverts billions of dollars from schools, health care, and other vital programs that need more funding to strengthen our communities and support shared well-being.
5. Black organizers are calling for divestment from policing and investment in human needs across the country.