House Republicans Declare ‘This Is Joe Biden’s Crime Crisis’
The video notes Chicago’s surge in violence
House Republicans have highlighted Joe Biden's “crime crisis" in a new video published Wednesday.
The video shows various news reports highlighting that “violent crime is surging across America’s biggest cities.”
The video continues with graphics noting Chicago’s surge in violence:
“At least eight people killed and dozens injured in shootings over the weekend alone.
“In some neighborhoods, some people have simply given up on calling the cops, saying the city fails to protect them.”
This is President Biden’s Crime Crisis. pic.twitter.com/pBhWAq02zy— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) June 23, 2021
Another clip shows CNN anchor Erin Burnett noting how “stunning” the crime numbers are and highlights the crime surge in New York City, which is an “increase of 64 percent from last year.”
Another clip shows an anchor in Austin, Texas, expressing concern the violence could continue into the summer.
The video concludes with a California businesswoman telling the camera that “ultimately, we do need more police officers” to stop the crime surge.
Despite the obvious crime surge under Biden, leftists are blaming the crimes for 60 years on police and not Democrat leadership.
The radical organization called The American Friends Service Committee said it is helpful to defund police and instead “invest in our communities.”
1. Policing in the U.S. was established to maintain white supremacy.
2. Policing doesn’t keep us safe.
3. Body cameras, trainings, and other so-called reform measures will not end cycles of police violence.
4. Policing diverts billions of dollars from schools, health care, and other vital programs that need more funding to strengthen our communities and support shared well-being.
5. Black organizers are calling for divestment from policing and investment in human needs across the country.
The numbers released by the Republicans tell a different story:
Numbers don't lie.— House Republicans (@HouseGOP) June 23, 2021
This is President Biden’s Crime Crisis. pic.twitter.com/iSBMlT9J0k