Joe Biden Signs Executive Order to Push Mail-In Voting
Democrat orders agencies to push vote-by-mail and 'combat misinformation' on elections
Democrat Joe Biden has signed an executive order instructing federal government agencies to push mail-in voting for future elections.
On Sunday, Biden signed the “Executive Order on Promoting Access to Voting” that seeks to "reform" election practices.
Aside from pushing Americans toward vote-by-mail over in-person voting, the order calls on agencies to "combat" election "misinformation."
However, the order reads like a Democratic Party wish-list of “reforms.”
It calls for many of the practices that were adopted on a temporary basis during the pandemic-affected 2020 election to become permanent.
Its provisions include:
- using federal agencies to promote voter registration;
- using federal agencies to inform Americans about voting;
- linking federal agency websites to state voter registration websites;
- providing voter registration and vote-by-mail applications;
- using “approved, nonpartisan third-party organizations” to register voters at federal agencies;
- using identification documents issued by the agency to help people register to vote;
- providing more multilingual services to potential voters;
- giving public employees “time off to vote in Federal, State, local, Tribal, and territorial elections”; and
- promoting voter registration for federal prisoners.
One provision states: “It is the responsibility of the Federal Government to expand access to, and education about, voter registration and election information, and to combat misinformation, in order to enable all eligible Americans to participate in our democracy.”
Legitimate (and accurate) news stories on the business dealings of Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, were suppressed by social media companies and mainstream media outlets during the 2020 election under the guise of fighting such “misinformation.”
The list of measures in the Executive Order parallels those included in Democrats’ legislation, H.R. 1, the “For the People Act,” which intends to override state measures that bolster ballot integrity, according to Breitbart.
H.R. 1 recently passed the Democrat-run House.
The list also appears aimed at providing opportunities for the Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division to pursue legal action against states that have photo identification requirements for voting, or that remove ineligible voters from the rolls.
The order from Biden comes amid reports of charges in New Jersey over a voter fraud scheme involving mail-in ballots.
As Neon Nettle reported last week, two Democrats have been indicted on voter fraud charges after they were caught rigging a special election on behalf of a Democratic lawmaker in New Jersey, according to reports.
Paterson City Council Democrats Alex Mendez and Michael Jackson have been charged for their roles in a mail-in ballot harvesting scheme.
The pair was initially charged last June as part of a "voter fraud ring" along with fellow Council members Shelim Khalique and Abu Razyen.