Wuhan Gloats of 'Normality' as Rest of World Battles COVID
China returns to normal almost a year after lockdown
Just a year after entering lockdown, nightclubs in the city of Wuhan, China are full to the brim with their youth as the city returns to normal.
Meanwhile, the rest of the world continues to battle the Wuhan-born coronavirus pandemic.
Wuhan's markets have also reopened, and there is a propaganda film set for release praising China's efforts.
Meanwhile, the rest of the world remains decimated by COVID-19, which has caused the death of over two million people globally.
Wuhan's youth can now be seen out clubbing with very few wearing masks or social distancing.
Ahead of the anniversary of the 76-day lockdown, China decided to rub its success in the face of the West with a film praising their own "comeback."
But evidence that China covered up the initial spread of coronavirus is starting to become more apparent.
As Neon Nettle reported earlier this month:
Wuhan medics have been secretly filmed admitting they knew how dangerous COVID-19 was when it began to wreak havoc in China but say they were ordered by the ruling Chinese Communist Party to cover it up.
Medical professionals in Wuhan say they knew about coronavirus deaths as early as December 2019.
However, it was mid-January before China first reported a fatality to the World Health Organization (WHO).
They also realized that the virus was passing between humans, but hospitals were told "not to tell the truth."
Meanwhile, medics across Europe found more evidence that the coronavirus was spreading as far back as September 2019.
In April last year, just hours after Donald Trump announced a halt on WHO funding, a leaked document surfaced revealing when Chinese Communist President Xi Jinping was made aware the COVID-19 outbreak had become a "severe" "epidemic."
The revelations come amid China hailing 2020 as a "triumph" while the rest of the world sees economic armageddon.
Chinese Communist Party Hails China’s Economic ‘Triumph’ in 2020— Neon Nettle (@NeonNettle) January 1, 2021
READ MORE: https://t.co/Cu9ebkgFzE
According to the documents, Xi Jinping knew of the severity of the virus while the World Health Organization insisted there no “evidence of human-to-human transmission.”
The internal documents from China show that by January 14 at the latest, Xi knew that the epidemic was urgent and that the “risk of transmission and spread” was “high."
Even early into the pandemic, a Wuhan medic dealing with the outbreak accused the Chinese government of misleading the public on the true figures for the virus's deaths and infections.
Hospital worker Jeisi Luo said there were more deaths from coronavirus than reported, with patients dying from the symptoms before they can even be tested for the virus.