Neon Nettle
© 2021 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Our Writers T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2021 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

Pence Chief of Staff Blocked from Entering White House Grounds

Marc Short accuses Trump of revoking his White House access

 on 7th January 2021 @ 6.00pm
marc short said  trump was  blaming me for advice to vp © press
Marc Short said Trump was 'blaming me for advice to VP'

Vice President Mike Pence’s chief of staff has accused President Donald Trump of revoking his White House access.

Marc Short made the allegations as tensions between Pence and the President begin to decline.

Trump had lobbied Pence to overturn Joe Biden’s Electoral College win in the weeks up to the confirmation vote in Congress.

Trump said at a rally outside the White House on Wednesday:

"Mike Pence, I hope you get to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country, and if you’re not, I’m going to be very disappointed in you."

 

the news comes as reports circulated thar trump s cabinet were discussing using the 25th amendment to remove the president from office © press
The news comes as reports circulated thar Trump's cabinet were discussing using the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office

But Pence did not come through and defied Trump in a letter to members of Congress saying he did not possess the power to throw out the electoral votes that will make Biden the next President of the United States.

"It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not," Pence wrote.

WATCH:

Short said  Trump was "blaming me for advice to VP," according to RealClearPolitics.

on wednesday  protesters hijacked congress forcing lawmakers  including pence  into lockdown © press
On Wednesday, protesters hijacked Congress forcing lawmakers, including Pence, into lockdown.

On Wednesday, protesters hijacked Congress forcing lawmakers, including Pence, into lockdown.

The news comes as reports circulated thar Trump's cabinet were discussing using the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.

Trump issued a video statement amid chaotic protest in capitol hill after a woman was shot and killed inside the Capitol building on Wednesday.

Twitter later removed the President's tweet for violating policies.

According to reports, cabinet secretaries started talking about removing Trump, although no formal plan had been presented to Vice President Mike Pence.

[READ MORE] Romney Boards Plane Packed with Trump Supporters Who Chant 'Traitor' During Flight

Share this post:
Steve Quayle Neon Nettle telegram

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT