WHO Calls On Global Governments to 'Manage' Social Activity
World Health Organization urges nations to crack down on public's movements
The World Health Organization (WHO) is calling on global governments to “manage” the social activity of its citizens in order to limit the spread of the COVID-19.
WHO's Director of Global Alert and Response, Dr. Michael Ryan, told reporters at a Monday press briefing that nations must crack down on their public's social gatherings.
Dr. Ryan spoke about numerous types of public areas, such as airports, public transportation, and places such as ski resorts where global limits be applied.
He said governments must work together and enforce global restrictions to prevent the further spreading of the China-born coronavirus.
Governments worldwide must investigate “all forms of gatherings that lead to people congregating are moving en masse and how they are going to de-risk those processes,” he said.
Ryan warned that if governments don’t believe those processes cannot be de-risked, governments should “curtail, postpone, and or even manage” those processes – i.e. strip away freedoms from citizens.
The remarks appear to be a push to cancel family gatherings over Thanksgiving and Christmas in the Western world, according to Zero Hedge.
For more on this, listen to Ryan from the 27-minute mark.
While the pandemic is reshaping the world, the WHO, which is arguably parroting its main source of funds – China, is now demanding governments across the globe to “manage” what the world’s population can “safely” undertake based on their “science.”
And this all comes as China, a strategic rival of the US, is attempting to become the world’s superpower – through a new approach – that is – “health… for your own good!”
Despite the push to limit public liberties from WHO, some have started to rise up against the United Nations health body.
In October, an international group of lawyers begun preparing a massive lawsuit against WHO that seeks damages for populations negatively impacted by COVID-19 lockdowns, citing "crimes against humanity."
As Neon Nettle previously reported, the attorneys, led by California-based German lawyer Dr. Reiner Fuellmich, are demanding the public receives "full compensation for their losses" if they have been "harmed" by coronavirus lockdown measures.
Dr. Fuellmich explains the case in a lengthy video released on October 3:
"Under the rules of civil tort law, all those who have been harmed by these PCR test-induced lockdowns are entitled to receive full compensation for their losses," Fuellmich says.
"In particular, there is a duty to compensate, i.e. a duty to pay damages for the loss of profits suffered by companies and self-employed persons as a result of the lockdown and other measures.”
Fuellmich's team argues that PCR tests, as promoted by the WHO and numerous public health officials, are to blame for the lockdowns.