Communist China Calls On the UN to End 'Systematic Racism' in America
Chinese government demands United Nations Human Rights Council intervenes in the U.S.
Communist China has called on the United Nations to intervene in, what is decribes as, "systematic racism" and "police brutality" in America.
The Chinese government is requesting that the UN Human Rights Council steps in to "root out" these alleged abuses that China claims are taking place in the United States.
UN Watch reported that the Chinese dictatorship is moving to condemn the U.S. for its moral failings.
"China, newly elected to the U.N. Human Rights Council, just reviewed the U.S. human rights record," the UN watchdog reported on Twitter.
The post includes a video of a Chinese Communist Party (CCP) official stating his case against the U.S. before the UN council.
"China wishes to recommend to the U.S.: 1. Root out systematic racism, address widespread police brutality and combat discrimination against African- and Asian-Americans....," the CCP representative states in the video.
The Chinese delegate goes on to demand that America must stop "stigmatizing the COVID-19 pandemic."
🇨🇳 China, newly elected to the U.N. Human Rights Council, just reviewed the U.S. human rights record.— UN Watch (@UNWatch) November 11, 2020
"China wishes to recommend to the U.S.:
1. Root out systematic racism, address widespread police brutality and combat discrimination against African- and Asian-Americans....“ pic.twitter.com/q2AUSKPTWZ
The call comes despite ongoing genocide and human rights abuses in China.
Communist China is accused of running concentration camps dedicated to wiping out entire minorities by any means necessary.
From Business Insider:
Hospitals in Xinjiang aborted late-stage pregnancies and killed newborns as part of China's mission to erase Uighur culture, a doctor who worked in the region told Radio Free Asia on Monday.
Since 2016, China has interned at least 1 million Uighurs in hundreds of prison camps, which it euphemistically calls “reeducation centers,” where Uighurs are forced to abandon their heritage and religion.
A large part of this crackdown involves limiting Uighurs' reproductive rights and slashing the birth rate.
In 2017, China passed a law limiting Uighurs and other ethnic minorities to having three children if they live in rural areas or two if they live in urban areas.
The full list of demands from China regarding the United States is as follows:
1. Root out systematic racism, address widespread police brutality, and combat discrimination against African- and Asian-Americans...
2. Urge politicians to respect peoples’ rights to life and health and stop politicizing and stigmatizing the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. Take holistic measures to eliminate political polarization and social inequality.
4. Combat the increasingly severe religious intolerance and xenophobic parties.
5. Stop incarcerating migrants including migrant children and guarantee the rights of migrants.
6. Address proliferation of guns and guarantee peoples’ rights to life.
7. Lift coercive unilateral measures;
8. Stop torture in anti-terrorist operations and halt military intervention in other countries and stop killing civilians;
9. Stop interfering for political reasons in other countries’ internal affairs under the pretext of human rights.