Neon Nettle
© 2020 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Our Writers T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2020 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

Prince Andrew's Security Records Destroyed for Night He's Accused of Raping Teen

Met Police says logs gone for March 10, 2001 - night he allegedly raped Virginia Roberts

 on 4th August 2020 @ 1.00pm
prince andrew is accused of raping sex trafficked teen virginia roberts  center  in ghislaine maxwell s  right  london home on march 10  2001 © press
Prince Andrew is accused of raping sex-trafficked teen Virginia Roberts (center) in Ghislaine Maxwell's (right) London home on March 10, 2001

Security records, that would make or break Prince Andrew's alibi for the night he is accused of raping a sex-trafficked teenager in Ghislaine Maxwell's London home, have been destroyed, Britain's Metropolitan Police has revealed.

Deceased child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein's alleged sex slave Virginia Roberts says she was trafficked to Andrew, the Duke of York, and raped on three separate occasions when she was 17 years old.

Roberts claims the first occasion was at Epstein's alleged accomplice Maxwell's Belgravia home on the night of March 10, 2001, after meeting at London's Tramp nightclub.

She says she was raped by the Duke for the first time on this night, shortly after the now-infamous photo of herself with Andrew's arm around her waist was taken.

The prince has denied he was ever in London on March 10, 2001, however.

According to Andrew, he couldn't have raped Roberts in London on that night because he was at a Pizza Express restaurant in Woking with his young daughter that evening - It's roughly one hour's drive away.

virginia roberts says she was trafficked to prince andrew who raped her on 3 separate occasions © press
Virginia Roberts says she was trafficked to Prince Andrew who raped her on 3 separate occasions

Scotland Yard made the admission to a former Royal protection officer who told The Daily Mail he believed Andrew may have returned to Buckingham Palace in the early hours of March 11, 2001.

Roberts, then 17, claims she was forced by pedophile Epstein into having sex with the prince on the night of March 10 at Maxwell's home.

In his infamous Newsnight interview last November, the Duke of York insisted he had spent that night at Sunninghill Park, Berkshire, with his children, having earlier dropped off Princess Beatrice at a Pizza Express in Woking, Surrey, for a party.

Earlier this year, the former Royal guard came forward saying that he recalled making a complaint to his boss about allegedly abusive conduct by Andrew when he arrived at the Palace in a car driven by his personal protection officer.

To confirm his account, the ex-officer – who had a 23-year career with the police – asked for access to his shift roster at Buckingham Palace and other documents.

Last week, 149 days after making the request, he finally received a reply from a caseworker at the Met’s Information Rights Unit in Sidcup, Kent.

"I conducted a number of searches," the email response said.

"However the Retention and Disposal Policy states that Duty Records and Annual Leave records are only held for 2 years.

"Therefore, there is no information the Commissioner is required to supply you."

prince andrew claims he was at pizza express in woking that evening  but records proving that have been destroyed © press
Prince Andrew claims he was at Pizza Express in Woking that evening, but records proving that have been destroyed

"I am very disappointed," the former Royal guard said about the destroyed records.

"Why on earth did it take nearly five months to respond with such a non-informative answer?

"I’m also surprised to discover that any records regarding the Royal family and their police protection are destroyed, much less after just two years."

The disclosure raises the possibility that other documents, including Royal protection officer logs, which would confirm where the prince was at the times in question, have also been destroyed.

The Met declined to tell the MoS what searches had been conducted or the disposal policy for Royalty Protection department material.

Prince Andrew’s representatives declined to comment.

[RELATED] Prince Andrew is on Epstein's 'Secret Sex Tapes,' Lawyer Says

Share this post:

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT