Neon Nettle
© 2020 Neon Nettle

Subscribe to our mailing list

Advertise Contact About Us Our Writers T&C's Privacy Support Us © 2020 Neon Nettle All Rights Reserved.

China Told WHO to Cover-Up Coronavirus Info & 'Delay Pandemic Warning,' Report Claims

Germany's Federal Intelligence Service reveals bombshell findings

 on 10th May 2020 @ 12.00pm
a german intel report says china s xi jinping personally asked who to cover for them © press
A German intel report says China's XI Jinping personally asked WHO to cover for them

China's President Xi Jinping personally asked the World Health Organization (WHO) to cover-up vital information about the coronavirus and delay issuing a global pandemic warning, according to a bombshell new intelligence report.

The report, from Germany's Federal Intelligence Service, claims that during a conversation back in January, Chinese Communist Party leader Jinping personally asked WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom to help China keep the threat of COVID-19 hidden.

According to the German intel report, Xinping specifically asked Dr. Tedros to "delay a global warning" during their conversation,

Citing evidence from the Federal Intelligence Service, known as the "Bundesnachrichtendienst" (BND), Germany's Der Spiegel published the allegations this weekend. 

"On January 21, China's leader Xi Jinping asked WHO chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus to hold back information about a human-to-human transmission and to delay a pandemic warning," the BND intel report states.

"The BND estimates that China's information policy lost four to six weeks to fight the virus worldwide."

the coronavirus is widely believed to have leaked from a wuhan lab  pictured © press
The coronavirus is widely believed to have leaked from a Wuhan lab (pictured)

The WHO released a statement shortly after the publication of the shock claims, calling them "unfounded and untrue."

"Dr. Tedros and President Xi did not speak on January  21 and they have never spoken by phone," the statement reads.

"Such inaccurate reports distract and detract from WHO's and the world's efforts to end the COVID-19 pandemic.

"China confirmed human-to-human transmission of the novel coronavirus on January 20 [prior to the alleged phone conversation].

"The WHO publicly declared on January 22 that 'data collected … suggests that human-to-human transmission is taking place in Wuhan.'"

If the claims were true, they would bolster President Donald Trump's assertion that the WHO is "China-centric."

Back in April, the Trump Administration alleged the WHO was becoming a tool of "Chinese propaganda," and the president moved to halt funding of the organization. 

Last week, the president launched a fresh attack on the organization during a Fox News virtual town hall meeting. 

"The World Health Organization has been a disaster," he stated at the event, held last Monday.

"Everything they said was wrong and they're China-centric.

"All they do is agree with China, whatever China wants to do.

"So our country, perhaps foolishly in retrospect has been paying $450million a year to the World Health Organisation and China's been paying $38million a year but they were more political than all of our leaders previously.

"What they did, what World Health did, was they missed every single call and we're not going to put up with it."

Relations between Washington and the WHO have soured throughout the crisis after Trump consistently accused the body of siding with China, saying it has been hand-in-glove with Xi Jinping in covering up the outbreak. 

Director-general Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus has hailed China as an exemplar of how to handle an emergency despite widespread skepticism of the country's official coronavirus death toll.

Earlier this week, Trump also said there was enough evidence to prove President Xi Jinping's regime misled the global community. 

"Well, I don't think there's any question about it," the president said Sunday.

"We wanted to go in, they didn't want us to go in.

"Things are coming out that are pretty compelling. I don't think there's any question.

"Personally, I think they made a horrible mistake, and they didn't want to admit it," he added. 

His comments came as a Department of Homeland Security report shared on Sunday revealed US officials believe China "intentionally concealed the severity" of the pandemic in early January and hoarded medical supplies.

the intel reported support president trump  who accuses who of being  china centric © press
The intel reported support President Trump, who accuses WHO of being 'China-centric'

The four-page report dated May 1 that was obtained by the Associated Press notes that China downplayed the virus publicly but increased imports and decreased exports of medical supplies.

The document accuses China of covering their tracks by "denying there were export restrictions and obfuscating and delaying provision of its trade data."

It lends weight to a leaked dossier drawn up by the Five Eyes intelligence alliance which describes how Beijing made whistleblowers "disappear," destroyed early virus samples, and scrubbed the internet of any mention of the disease in the early stages. 

More than 4 million people around the world have contracted the highly contagious virus, and at least 279,000 have died. 

There are currently at least 1.3 million cases of coronavirus in the U.S. and more than 79,000 deaths.

[RELATED] Leaked Intel Dossier Exposes China's Plot to Deceive the World on Coronavirus

Share this post:
tags: China | Cover Up

Facebook is heavily censoring information from independent sources.

To bypass internet censorship, connect with us directly by enabling our notifications (using the red subscription bell in the bottom right corner) or by subscribing to our free daily newsletter.

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox for free every day by signing up below.

SUBSCRIBE NOW

Subscribe to our mailing list

Follow Neon Nettle


PREV
BOOKMARK US
NEXT